Wednesday 28 March 2012

SuperSponge!

"Hi, welcome to McDonald's. Having here or take away?"
"Take away. Please give me a regular set of Spicy Chicken McDeluxe."
"Drink, Coke?"
I nodded.
"That's all?"
I nodded again.
"Okay, it's 11.10 ringgit. Thank you, please come again. Next..."

Then I saw this banner,

*SCREAM* OH NO TODAY IS THE LAST DAY? D:

"Err...Kak, kalau kan, saya tak nak Happy Meal tapi nak SuperSponge jer kan, berapa ya kena bayar?"
"Oh, 3 ringgit jer dik."
"Um, okay lah, tolong bagi satu, nak beli untuk adik saya harharhar." - Oh my, what on earth I was saying that mann -___-"

 But I don't care, finally I have one SuperSponge HARHAR! >:D

 Wow, did Stephen Hillenburg actually signed this thang? D:

 
SuperSponge to the rescue! HARHARHAR >8D


Okay, I'm happy now :)

I love the one who lives in the pineapple under the sea,
Yvonne

No comments:

Post a Comment