Wednesday 4 April 2012

Once Upon A Time,

Hey Blog, long time no see.

I didn't know computer can talk :O
(No I didn't doodle this one.)

For the past few days, I ate well, slept well, dreamed well, shit well, yeah okay everything's fine :) And because I wasn't blogging anyway, I have so much to tell. Y'know girls are born to be a talking machine, NGEHE. 

I don't understand why, there must be something embarrassing happens in every each day of my life, SOMETHING SOMETHING LAH. I told my friends about my stories, woohoo there goes the laughing gases bursting everywhere, they laughed. GOD WHAT A NICE FRIEND I HAVE MANN.

Despite all the fishcakes everyday, my lovely CG leader Yuan once told me,
"What an interesting life you have!" 

True. True.

So,

AH
BON
IS
BACK!
HARHARHARHARHAR 8D

And oh by the way right, I am SUPER OBSESSED with this song now. 

The Banana Song by Minions of Despicable Me.
(I don't Youtube it for y'guys because I will end up replaying it over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over...)

Gosh, I sing it almost everyday. Uh-oh, one day I might make a cover of this song mann, with my Ukulele (only if I will reach that level of obsession).

Ba-ba-ba, ba-ba-na-na, POTATO-NA-AA-AA!! :D :D

And over again,
Yvonne

No comments:

Post a Comment