Sunday 8 April 2012

Camwhore is,

"If you smile when no one else is around, you really mean it." - Andy Rooney


So I wasn't camwhore right? B-be-because, *GASPS!* D:


DO YOU KNOW?
According to Wikipedia, the definition of "Camwhore" is...

A camwhore is an individual who performs sexual services on the internet with webcame softwares in exchange for money, goods, or attention. The term "camwhore" is also used to refer to individuals who post pictures or videos of themselves on the internet to gain attention.



 ......


I swear to God I have my clothes on with me everytime I take pictures of myself mann. Well, maybe we should start thinking of another term for this activity from now on - I mean the photoshooting activity which with your clothes on, not the "camwhore" one okay -___-".

Sometimes, taking pictures of yourself alone, doesn't mean you're Asian or what, you are just discovering the best side of yourself which, you don't see that side of you in the mirror. Just do it. But not too much okay, camera gets burn easily :B


Life isn't so bad if you smile to it,
Yvonne

No comments:

Post a Comment